Loading...

Snack station

Prepping a snack station for the week will prevent overindulgence in junk after school, poor snacking habits while cooking dinner, sabotagin...

Prepping a snack station for the week will prevent overindulgence in junk after school, poor snacking habits while cooking dinner, sabotaging a healthy dinner with late night junk.


I'm in love with this clever idea to create a snack station because I've done the same thing at my house. Instead of hunting for snacks at the last minute and possibly reaching for something less than healthful, I have a tray of individual sized portions of food that I want my kids to snack on. These snack stations we spotted over at Real Simple do the same thing.
They've even created a snack station for the refrigerator stocked with cheese, yogurts, fruits and veggies. This also is very helpful when you're rushing out of the house and need to bring some snacks with you just in case. Check out Real Simple to see the complete list of snacks they've included.
Healthy Recipes 5836293146382577745

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Random Posts