Loading...

I'm a... Lululemon addict

My Not So Secret Addiction: I am a Lululemon Addict.   Bra  designed  for the small-busted yoga enthusiasts. The moisture-wicking f...




My Not So Secret Addiction: I am a Lululemon Addict.


 
Bra designed  for the small-busted yoga enthusiasts. The moisture-wicking fabrics can handle serious sweat, and the low-cut front gives sticky skin room to dry off quickly. The open back has straps with loops that move with us as we twist so we can focus on our form without fiddling.

Pant to be a no-fuss tight for your running/yoga practice, but we just couldn't stop wearing them. The second-skin fit makes it easy to check our alignment and the calf-length leg gives us room to breathe when we're breaking a sweat.  Did I mention they're reversible?

Free to be bra: $42,00 USD  Purple Wunder Under Pant $82,00 USD
Top visited post 5967140915174093885

Post a Comment

  1. Is the top also lululemon? Do you know the style name of it if it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top is not Lululemon, i would like to buy it as well, but I could not find it. :(

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Random Posts